Monday, July 13, 2015

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to Sweet Owl Kitchen, I'm Erin! 

Cooking and baking have always been things that I enjoy. Since my husband and I have been together we have always enjoyed trying new recipes and cooking amazing food for our family and friends. 

The love of a home cooked meal was instilled in each of us at a young age. Both of our Mom's are fantastic home cooks, so home cooked meals were served daily in each of our families, growing up in Minnesota this meant lots of hot dishes! We've carried on this tradition in our family now (minus the hot dishes) and hope to pass our love of food on to our two children. Our oldest has already expressed an interest, so part of the reason for starting this blog is to get him more involved in the kitchen. 

I know that there are already about a million cooking blogs out there and I'm not going to try to reinvent the wheel or anything, I just want to share tried and true and new recipes and meals that my family and I love. So, whether you are a seasoned home cook, new mom, newlywed or just looking for new recipes, I'd love for you to join me in the kitchen to whip up something fantastic!

~Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment